Terms and Conditions, The Greatness Zone LLC and its affiliate, The Forte Factor
Last updated: July 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.TheForteFactor.com website (the “Service”) operated by The Greatness Zone LLC and its affiliate, The Forte Factor.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website and the resources, tools and applications therein.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the website or its resources.
The Greatness Zone LLC (“The Greatness Zone”), parent of The Forte Factor, provides various products and services to help people understand the value of coaching and to have access to self-discovery tools to help them align themselves to areas in work and life that fit their strengths and abilities, with the intention of them living their potential and creating their personal impact. The Greatness Zone welcomes you to our website located at http://www.thefortefactor.com (“Website”). Please review the following terms and conditions that govern your access and use of our Website and the many features and tools located thereon (the “Agreement”). By accessing or using our Website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to follow and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to follow the terms and conditions of this Agreement, do not use or continue to access the Website or other services provided by The Greatness Zone or The Forte Factor.
- Authorized User. You hereby warrant that you are at least 14 years of age.
- Use of the Services. Services are provided for your personal use only. You may not sell, copy, assign, license, transfer, or otherwise share Services with any other party. In addition, you may not use, or permit to be used, Services in violation of any applicable law, regulation or policy, or in violation of any third parties’ rights.
- Modification. The Greatness Zone reserves the right to modify the Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon the earlier of the posting of the modified Terms of Service or by e-mail notification to you. Continued use of the Websites or services constitutes acceptance of the modification to the Agreement.
- Limited Use. You are entitled to one use of the 3AboutMe Talent Assessment tool; you may, however, copy and send your Assessment Report and word cloud as many times as you wish and to whomever you wish. You are able to purchase an unlimited number of access codes to the Talent and Performance Style Assessment.
- Personal Information.
(a) By giving us your E-mail address, you are certifying in this Agreement that you have the right to use your E-mail address.
(b) While The Greatness Zone or The Forte Factor will not knowingly divulge your E-mail address or any other personal information to outside parties without your express permission, you agree that The Greatness Zone will not be liable for acquisition or use of your information by any third party without The Greatness Zone’s or The Forte Factor’s knowledge or consent. In turn, you agree that The Greatness Zone or The Forte Factor will not be liable for the acquisition or use of personal information about you that is not under our control.
(c) The Greatness Zone is against unsolicited e-mail (SPAM) as a matter of policy. Therefore, we will NOT send you any advertisement-only messages as part of the Services. However, in order to support this Service with updates and key career information, you will receive E-mail notifications as necessary.
(a) Unless otherwise noted, all text, logos, page headers, scripts, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and other materials that are part of these Websites (collectively, the “Contents”), are copyrighted works, trademarks, trade dress, or other intellectual properties owned, controlled, or licensed by The Greatness Zone and The Forte Factor.
(b) The Websites as a whole are protected by copyright and trade dress, all worldwide rights, titles and interests in and to which are owned by The Greatness Zone and the Forte Factor.
(c) The phrase, “The Greatness Zone” is a trademark owned by The Greatness Zone. The phrase, “Fire Up! Your Employees” is owned by The Greatness Zone.
(d) Other trade names, copyrighted material, and trademarks contained on the Website appear with the permission of their respective owners.
(e) You may not download or copy the Contents displayed on the Website for your use.
(f) You may not reproduce, publish, frame, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents or the Website without the express written consent and approval of The Greatness Zone or The Forte Factor.
- Consumer Information. The consumer information contained here is intended, in part, to alert the reader to pertinent issues regarding this site. The information contained herein is not intended as a substitute for professional consultation. If professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought.
- DISCLAIMERS. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. NO WARRANTIES ARE PROVIDED, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, THE AVAILABILITY OR USE OF THE SERVICES, PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE, RESULTS OBTAINED, ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED OR DERIVED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, THE TRANSMISSION, STORAGE OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SERVICES. THE GREATNESS ZONE AND THE FORTE FACTOR DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT SOFTWARE, CONTENT OR MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITES ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITES IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE GREATNESS ZONE AND THE FORTE FACTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR DATA, FILES, NETWORK, INFORMATION SYSTEMS, COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THE WEBSITES OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE WEBSITES, WHETHER THROUGH INFECTION BY A VIRUS OR OTHERWISE.
(a) The 3AboutMe Talent Assessment for young adults is a tool to help discover core talents and strengths for improved self-discovery. The Talent and Thinking Style Assessment is a tool used in the workplace and for hiring, promotion and role alignment purposes; it can also be used for self-discovery and self-awareness purposes. The Greatness Zone and The Forte Factor do not guarantee employment by any party, third party or otherwise, or assurance of career direction. This is simply self-awareness information to provide the user with more information about their core abilities.
(b) The Greatness Zone and its affiliates and content suppliers reserve the right to alter or modify the products, services and information available from this Web site at any time.
(c) Any third party Web site listed as hypertext links herein are not under the control of The Greatness Zone or The Forte Factor. Accordingly, we can make no representation concerning the content of these Web sites nor can the fact that The Greatness Zone has included this link serve as an endorsement of any of these Web sites.
(d) Nothing contained in this Web site constitutes employment or life advice.
(e) Please direct any questions to Jay Forte at Jay@TheForteFactor.com
- Limitation of liability. IN NO EVENT WILL THE GREATNESS ZONE, ITS LICENSEES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT OR ARISE OUT THE SERVICES, THE AVAILABILITY OR USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED OR DERIVED THROUGH USE OF THE SERVICES, ANY OTHER PRODUCTS OR SERVICES USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE SERVICES, OR ANY TRANSMISSION OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE GREATNESS ZONE’s, LICENSEES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO CUSTOMER OR ANY PARTY ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED FIFTY DOLLARS ($50).
(a) You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless The Greatness Zone, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from and against any and all claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your use of the Websites and the Services provided under this Agreement, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, or other users of the 3AboutMe Talent Assessment or the Talent and Performance Style Assessment through the use of your computer or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
(b) The Greatness Zone and The Forte Factor reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
- Termination. This Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or The Greatness Zone. You may terminate this Agreement at any time upon delivery of written notice to The Greatness Zone, provided that any such termination will have no effect on your liability as a result of your use of the Website and for all amounts owing to The Greatness Zone as of the date of such termination. The Greatness Zone may also terminate this Agreement at any time upon delivery of written notice to you, and may do so immediately without notice, if in The Greatness Zone’s sole and absolute discretion you fail to comply with any term or provision of this Agreement or The Greatness Zone’s policies. Further, The Greatness Zone reserves the right, without prior notice and in its sole and absolute discretion, to change, suspend, discontinue or limit your access to any aspect of the Websites at any time that The Greatness Zone has reason to believe that you have violated the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
(a) Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and The Greatness Zone with respect to the Services and supersedes all other agreements, contemporaneous and prior, between you and The Greatness Zone with respect to the Services.
(b) Non-waiver. The Greatness Zone’s failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
(c) Amendment. The Greatness Zone can revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. No amendment or modification hereof will be valid or binding upon either party unless assented to by The Greatness Zone.
(d) Severability. In the event that a portion of this Agreement is held unenforceable, the unenforceable portion will be construed in accordance with applicable law as nearly as possible to reflect the original intentions of the parties, and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
(e) No Obligation to Monitor. The Greatness Zone does not have any obligation to monitor use of the Services, but The Greatness Zone may do so and may also disclose information regarding your use of the Services to satisfy laws, regulations or other government requests.
(f) Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. Unless otherwise specified, this Websites and the Contents thereof are displayed solely for the purpose of promoting products and services available in the United States. This Website is controlled and operated by The Greatness Zone, through its affiliate, The Forte Factor, from its offices in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state or federal courts of the State of Florida. You hereby expressly agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any objections to the venue in such courts.
(g) Assignment: In the event that The Greatness Zone may wish to assign or transfer your personal information and its rights hereunder to a third party, you agree that The Greatness Zone may do so, on the condition that such third party agree to abide by The Greatness Zone’s then current privacy and security policies.
Please Contact Us
We are always happy to listen to your comments and answer your questions. You may contact us by sending an email to Jay@TheForteFactor.com.