Be Calm, Informed and Responsive
A Resource for Vistage Members
COVID-19 has created a new reality.
The team at The Forte Factor provides guidance in challenging times.
Today is one of those times.
Below are resources that can help you navigate these challenging times to ensure sustainability for your business. For immediate support, click here to contact one of our coaches.
- Leading Wisely in Challenging Times: A Program Overview – Watch.
Perspectives from the Forte Factor Coaches
- You’re A Great Leader When You Do These Things – Read.
- How to Manage New Remote Employees – Read.
- How to Make the Most of Tough Situations – Read.
- You Can’t Manage People You Don’t Know – Read.
- Keep Your Team Energized (even when some work remotely) – Read.
- Developing Bench Strength to Accommodate Business Interruptions – Read.
- Filling Your Pipeline With Other Organizations’ Layoffs – Read.
- 3 Ways to Prepare Your Organization for the Unexpected – TLNT (written by Jay Forte)
- Navigating Turmoil Beyond Challenge and Adversity – Tom Morris (pdf)
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 – OSHA.gov
- Resources for Businesses and Employers – CDC.gov
- Comprehensive HR FFCRA – MRA
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act FAQs – U.S. Department of Labor
- COVID-19 Employee Rights Summary – U.S. Department of Labor
- The CARES Act – Details for Small Business, Self-Employed and Gig Workers – Small Business and Entrepreneurship Council
- The Difference Between Furloughs and Layoffs – Business Insider
- Employee Paid Leave Rights – U.S. Department of Labor
- *NEW* Guidance for Small Business – U.S. Chamber of Commerce (pdf)