Need Help With…
- Career direction – starting, changing or shifting careers; to be clear of future directions
- College focus – starting to discuss college, future careers and what’s after high school; who you are and what fits you
- Parenting – focus on raising happy, successful and responsible kids, eliminate helicopter parenting, engage and build strong parent-kid relationships
- Well-being – focus on life balance, the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects to live a happy, authentic and purposeful life at any age
- Self-awareness and self-appreciation – learn to appreciate and accept who you are; to be authentic, courageous and committed to life on your terms
- Self-management – learn to manage your energy, emotions and mood to relate better to others and to successfully manage the impact of life’s events
My Life Coaching Philosophy: The Rhodium Rule
“Know Yourself, Be Yourself, Help Others Be Themselves”
It is my belief that we are each born unique, talented and amazing. It is our responsibility to discover, develop and use what makes us who we are so we can properly find our way in today’s world – to find our fit and to connect to the things that we like and do best.
Learning to find and take advantage of opportunities and to deal with blocks, challenges and obstacles, requires that you know yourself to be able to tap into your strengths and your greatest abilities. Everything you need you have, you just need to get acquainted with yourself.
Life coaching provides the opportunity to become more self-aware to be clearer about where you are and what you want in life, then to close the gap and live what matters most to you. You learn to trust yourself, be accountable for your happiness and choices, and help others learn to do the same.
Life Coaching Programs
I’ve created three Greatness Zone-inspired Life Coaching programs, each of which includes a program manual, online assessment, book and one-on-one time with a certified Greatness Zone coach. Review each to determine which program is most appropriate for you.
NOTE: This Assessment will be available on October 1
Take the FREE 3AboutMe Talent Assessment
Struggling to know your strengths and talents? Take my free online assessment to identify your 3 core talents and 15 practical strengths-based words to help you better understand yourself. Once you know this, you can begin to sort through your world for the places that need what you like and do best. Think of the possibilities!
A coach is only as good as the progress he helps his clients achieve…
“Jay has the ability to silence the nay-saying voices in your head and show you purpose. He can show you opportunities, you didn’t see and make you want to learn more about your potential. Not just a “success” coach, but a human coach that can help you see life’s challenges in a positive way.”
Kim H. – Non-profit professional
“When my youngest daughter left for college, I found myself with a lot of time and no direction, no clarity of what I liked and who I was. Working with Jay helped me find my passions and abilities, and now have reinvented myself in a way that gets me excited to get out of bed each day.”
Marie M. – Homemaker and entrepreneur
“The most remarkable thing happened in coaching. I finalized realized who I was and developed the courage to make some significant life changes. Accepting myself and seeing myself as “fine as I am” helped me clearly defined what I want for me, my career and my relationships. I now know where I am headed. Thank you, Jay.”
Jonathan S. – college student
“I started coaching with Jay to get some help engaging and activating my employees. I got introduced to a side of me and abilities I didn’t know I had that helped me change how I look at the people in my life, including me. It changed everything at work and at home. Both are saner, calmer and so much happier. Can’t imagine doing work and life the old way anymore…”
Tim L. – CEO, dad and husband