NOW WHAT? THE PROGRAM
Life comes at you fast. It is always changing, presenting you with something new or unexpected that you need to learn how to navigate.
Sometimes, these changes lead to success. Other times, it throws you off your game. But ultimately, there is always an opportunity to build new possibilities.
The Forte Factor’s Now What? program shares a mindfulness approach and process to better see, understand and manage life’s changes by being more self-aware, self-managed, confident and resilient.
Through self-discovery work and an introduction to seeing the world in a new and more expansive way, new and good-fit possibilities to any situation can be discovered and employed to help answer the question, Now What? after any life or work changes.
The Now What? program can be applied to any life change, including, but not limited to:
- Changing careers (by choice, or following a layoff or firing)
- Promotion, demotion
- Going to college (to go or not to go; explore more with The College Camp program)
- Getting married, getting divorced
- Financial success, financial challenges
- Becoming a parent, empty nesting
- Losing a loved one – death or relationship
Develop the clarity, confidence and resilience to keep moving forward in a way that matters. Whatever life sends, we can help you learn how to decide, Now What?
What you get with the Now What? program:
- Now What? Program Manual
- Talent and Performance Style Assessment
- The Greatness Zone book
- 4 1-hour coaching calls
- Action plan guidance to develop personal and / or professional clarity and focus
Whether you’re interested for you or for someone you know, contact us to get more information.