Knowing what you’re good at is easy. Knowing how you fit in today’s world? A little harder.
Learning how to be both aware and self-aware prepares you to create and take advantage of meaningful life possibilities. When you connect with what you do and love best, you find the formula to be happy and successful in both work and life.
Possibilities Coaching focuses on self-awareness and world awareness. By expanding what you know of yourself and your world, you can better connect the two in a meaningful way. You can identify where you are and where you want to be so you can develop and implement a plan to close the gap between the two.
Possibilities Coaching can be applied to any work or life situation, including, but not limited to:
- Changing careers (by choice, or following a layoff or firing)
- Going to college (to go or not to go; explore further with The College Camp)
- Picking a major
- Getting married
- Having a baby
- Losing a loved one
- Empty Nesters
Whatever life presents to you, we can help guide you to be ready to handle it successfully.
What you get with the Possibilities program:
- Possibilities Program Manual
- The Greatness Zone book
- Talent and Performance Style Assessment
- 4 1-hour coaching calls
- Action plan guidance to develop personal and / or professional clarity and focus
Whether you’re interested for you or for someone you know, contact us to get more information.