Attract and Hire the Right Fit Employee from the Start
The process to attract and hire employees requires a lot of resources from an organization. From time spent reviewing resumes to time spent interviewing, it can be frustrating when a new hire ends up not being a fit for the role or the organization’s culture.
But what if you could cut down the number of irrelevant resumes and interview only those who are a fit?
The Hire Wisely program retrains organizations’ hiring teams to define and focus on the behavioral requirements of the role, and to source and interview talent based on that clearly defined criteria. The process follows 4 steps:
- Define the tasks of the role and the performance attributes required for its success.
- Source talent through both conventional and unconventional means.
- Interview candidates using both behavioral-based questions and the Prove-it-to-Me (activity-based) Interview.
- Create a successful pre-boarding and on-boarding plan to activate new employee energy, performance and loyalty.
Benefits of the Program:
After implementing the program, our clients have recognized:
- Increased employee productivity and performance
- Increased employee engagement
- Improved hiring effectiveness
- Improved hiring time efficiency and reduction in hiring costs
- Decreased average monthly and yearly employee turnover rates
An added benefit to the Program is you will be trained to use and understand the Talent and Performance Style Assessment. The Assessment offers behavior-based insights to define performance success attributes of a role, allowing organizations to be more efficient in their hiring process as well as providing greater development and career advancement opportunities for existing employees.